Cat5e Plenum 1000ft 23Awg 350Mhz Ethernet Cable utp Solid White.
Vertex Cables Manufacture Cat5e Solid Conductors 1000ft Plenum CMP Rated UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable is Designed to distribute data, voice and video with applications up to 350Mhz. This CAT5E Plenum CMP Rated Cable conductors featuring 24 AWG 4 Pairs with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) are Solid Conductors, which insures performance with high speed Gigabit Ethernet. Vertex Cables Brand is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors.
Our Cat5e Plenum Solid Conductors is fire safety rated cable which contain a flame-Retardant Plenum jacket produce less smoke than traditional Plenum jackets.
All of our Plenum UTP Cat5e 1000ft Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable is available in Blue/White/Grey/Black colours and comes in Easy Pull Box to make the installation easier.
Etek Cables’s meet ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 350 MHz bandwidth capacity tested with enhanced data & voice and security capabilities and is verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us as well as being RoHS Compliant. It also Supports Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Wideband Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with anticipated data rate.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Cat5 Plenum CMP Rated Cable
- Fluke tested up to 270 Ft, 350 MHZ
- Low Smoke Plenum Rated Jacket
- Flame-Retardant Plenum-Rated jacket
- Designed for Indoor Plenum Rated indoor handling space Installations
- Suitable for local area network (Lan)
- Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Conductors
- 0.5 mm thickness of Plenum jacket
- Excellent Attenuation and Cross talk Characteristics
- Cat5e 1000ft cable available in Easy Pull Box
- Available in white, Yellow, Gray, Black
- Length 1000ft
|Min Point Thickness||0.207mm|
|Twisted Pair Dia.||2.02mm|
|Compliant||ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801, RoHS compliant, National electric code (NEC)|
- Vendor: tyler
- No ratings found yet!