CAT5e Plenum 1000ft UTP 24AWG, 350 MHz Pull Box – Black
Vertex Cables Manufacture CAT5e 1000ft Plenum CMP Rated UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable is Designed to distribute data, voice, and video with applications up to 350Mhz. This CAT5E Plenum CMP Rated Cable conductors featuring 24 AWG 4 Pairs with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) are Solid Conductors, which insures performance with high-speed Gigabit Ethernet. Vertex Cables is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors.
Our Cat5e Plenum Solid Conductors are fire safety rated cable which contains a flame-Retardant Plenum jacket produces less smoke than traditional Plenum jackets.
All of our UTP Cat5e 1000ft Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable is available in Blue/White/Grey/Black colors and comes in Easy Pull Box to make the installation easier.
Cat5e Plenum Cables meet ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 350 MHz bandwidth capacity tested with enhanced data & voice and security capabilities and is verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us as well as being RoHS Compliant. It also supports Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Wideband Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with the anticipated data rates.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Cat5 PlenumCMP Rated Cable
- Fluke tested up to 270 Ft, 350 MHZ
- Low Smoke Plenum Rated Jacket
- Flame-Retardant Plenum-Rated jacket
- Designed for IndoorPlenum Rated indoor handling space Installations
- Suitable for local area network (Lan)
- Category 5e Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 24 AWG Solid Conductors
- 0.5 mm thickness of Plenum jacket
- Excellent Attenuation and Cross talk Characteristics
- Cat5e 1000ft cableavailable in Easy Pull Box
- Available in white, Yellow, Gray, Black
- Length 1000ft
|Min Point Thickness||0.207mm|
|Twisted Pair Dia.||2.02mm|
|Compliant||National electric code (NEC),Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 Standards|
- Vendor: tyler
- No ratings found yet!