CAT6 Plenum 1000ft UTP 23AWG, 550 MHz Pull Box – Black
Vertex Cables Manufacture Cat6 Solid Conductors 1000ft Plenum CMP Rated UTP Bulk Ethernet Lan Cable is designed to distribute data, voice, and video with applications up to 550MHz as per USA Standards. This CAT6 Plenum CMP Rated Cable conductors featuring 23 AWG 4 Pairs with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) are Solid Conductors, which insures performance with up to 10 Gigabit speed Ethernet. This Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors.
Cat6 Plenum Cables meet ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 550 MHz bandwidth capacity tested with enhanced data & voice and security capabilities and is verified by outside standards organizations including c(UL)us as well as being RoHS Compliant. It also supports Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG,and 155 ATM. particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Wideband Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with the anticipated data rates.
Our Cat6 Plenum Solid Conductors is fire safety rated cable which contain a flame-Retardant Plenum jacket produce less smoke than traditional Plenum jackets.
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable
- Cat6 PlenumCMP Rated Cable
- Fluke tested up to 270 Ft, 550 MHZ
- Low Smoke Plenum Rated Jacket
- Flame-Retardant Plenum-Rated jacket
- Designed for IndoorPlenum Rated indoor handling space Installations
- Suitable for local area network (Lan)
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable
- 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 23 AWG Copper Clad Aluminium (CCA) Conductors
- Excellent Attenuation and Cross talk Characteristics
- Cat6 1000ft cableavailable in Easy Pull Box
- Available in white, Yellow, Gray, Black
- Length 1000ft
|Min Point Thickness||0.207mm|
|Twisted Pair Dia.||2.02mm|
|Compliant||ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801, RoHS compliant, National electric code (NEC)|
- Vendor: tyler
- No ratings found yet!