1000ft Cat6 Plenum Solid Copper UTP Ethernet cable Supporting frequencies of Upto 550 MHz and the 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T, and 10GBASE-T standards, it can handle upto 10 Gbps in terms of throughput. 1000ft cat6 plenum is Suitable for installation in building plenum spaces ( area through which environmental air is transported). 1000ft cat6 Plenum cable mostly found inside walls, below a raised floor or above a suspended ceiling. Any cable that you run through plenum spaces must be plenum rated. By using plenum solid cable the levels of toxicity in the smoke would be lower because of its CMP jacket that is typically made of flame-resistant material. 23 AWG (American Wire Gauge) conductors insulated with HDPE to stop external attacks. its specifications provide significantly lower interference or near end cross-talk in the transmission. 4 pairs insulation colors (white/green, white/orange, white/brown, white/blue). It is compliant with EIA/TIA, ETL verified standards.Cat6 Plenum Ethernet cable is best for smooth and easy installation.
Plenum Rated Jacket:
- Cat6 plenum bulk cable is nontoxic because of its CMP jacket.
- Plenum Cablecat6 designed to be installed in air-handling spaces.
- Cat6 plenum suitable for the local area network (Lan).
- Cable tested up to 550 MHZ
- 23 AWG (American wire gauge)
- Low Smoke Plenum Rated Jacket
- UTP ( (Un-Shielded Twisted Pair)
- Compliant with EIA/TIA standards
- Length 1000ft
- Easy Pull-Box
- ETL listed
|Min Point Thickness||0.207mm|
|Twisted Pair Dia.||2.02mm|
|Compliant||ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801, RoHS compliant, National electric code (NEC)|
- Vendor: tyler
- No ratings found yet!