Cat6 Riser has a specially designed jacket of non-plenum rating. This cable can be installed in non-plenum places like between the floors and elevator shafts. This jacket also has a high resistance against sunlight and UV. It is made of 23 AWG wire. This cable has four unshielded twisted pairs. This Cat6 riser comes with a data transfer speed of 550MHz. Vertex cable do not compromise on safety. This cable has passed the fluke test to ensure its quality assurance and customer satisfaction. This cable is quite easy to install because of the flexibility and smooth surface. Since this cable comes in 1000 feet, the whole cable has run “ft” count so you can measure the cable easily. Cat6 riser 1000ft comes in a hassle-free easy pull box. Not only this the cable is TIA/EIA verified and RoHS compliant, but it is also ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- Cat6 CMR 4 Solid UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Conductor: 23AWG
- Wire Construction: Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Jacket: Flame Retardant PVC
- ETL Listed Type CMR
- ETL Verified to TIA – 568-C.2, and ISO/IEC 11801
- ROHS Compliant
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4
- 1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)
- Color: blue
- Length: 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Pull box
- Vendor: tyler
- No ratings found yet!