This bulk cat6 riser solid copper cable 1000ft with riser rated insulated outer jacket is made of 100% pure copper. This cable is designed to give you the best quality performance; it has high bandwidth capacity, good conductivity, high data transfer rates, resistivity to cross talk, low bit error rate, strong and durable sheathing and much more. In addition, this cable is manufactured by observing the National Electrical Code TIA-568-C. It is EIA verified and RoHS compliant. All of these at the most budget-friendly cost. This cable has four unshielded twisted pairs (each of different colors), eight solid conductors and 23 American Gauge Wire. It is made of solid copper, or 100% pure copper which promotes better conductivity in the cable. The outer jacket is a durable CMR rated riser jacket.
Other than its riser rated durable jacket and pure copper, this cable can support up to a bandwidth capacity of 550 MHz. It can support high data transfer rates i.e. up to 1000 Mbps or 1 Gbps. You can use this cable for 10BASE-T (Ethernet), 100BASE-TX (Fast Ethernet) 1000BASE-T (Gigabit Ethernet GbE) and 10BASE-T (10-Gigabit Ethernet), and get best results.
- Cat6 CMR 4 Solid UTP Unshielded Twisted Pair
- Conductor: 23AWG
- Wire Construction: Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- Insulation Material: Polyethylene (PE)
- Jacket: Flame Retardant PVC
- ETL Listed Type CMR
- ETL Verified to TIA – 568-C.2, and ISO/IEC 11801
- ROHS Compliant
- Ethernet 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, 100BASE-T4
- 1000 Mbps 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (IEEE 802.3)
- Color: White
- Length: 1,000 feet (305 meters)
- Pull box
- Vendor: tyler
- No ratings found yet!