Cat6A Plenum 1000ft UTP Solid 100% Copper 23AWG, 750 MHz Wooden Spool – Green
Cat6a Bare Copper 1000ft Plenum CMP Rated UTP Bulk Ethernet Cable is designed to achieve a maximum distance of 100 meters for full 10 Gigabit network speeds.
This CAT6A Plenum CMP Rated Cable conductors featuring 23 AWG 4 Pairs with unshielded twisted pair (UTP) are Solid Bare Copper, which insures performance with high-speed Gigabit Ethernet. This Cat6A Cable is the perfect fit for reliable installations where the cable will be used indoors.
Our Cat6a Plenum Bare Copper is a fire safety rated cable that contains a flame-Retardant Plenum jacket that produces less smoke than traditional Plenum jackets.
All of our Plenum UTP Cat6a Bare Copper 1000ft Plenum Bulk Ethernet Cable is available in Blue color and comes in Real Box to make the installation easier.
Cat6A Bare Copper Cable meets ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 standards up to 1000 MHz bandwidth capacity tested with enhanced data & voice and security capabilities and is verified by outside standards organizations as well as being RoHS Compliant. It also supports Ethernet 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-VG, and 155 ATM. Particularly suited for high bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM. Wideband Ethernet 1000BASE-T and emerging applications with the anticipated data rate.
- Cat6a Plenum CMP Rated Cable • 4-Pair Easily Identified Color Striped Pairs
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Cable •23 AWG Solid Bare Copper Conductors
- High-Performance Data Communications Cable • Excellent Attenuation and Crosstalk Characteristics.
- Tested up to 1000Mhz • ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801
- Flame-Retardant Plenum-Rated jacket • RoHS Compliant
- Designed for Indoor Plenum Rated Installations • ETL Listed
- Category 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Cable •Cat6a 1000ft cable available in Reel Box
- National electric code (NEC)
- Compliant with ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 Standards.
- RoHS compliant
- ETL Listed
- Vendor: tyler
- No ratings found yet!